We are looking for a dynamic person to work in the Rental Management Department in the position:
Rental management consultant
- acting as an intermediary between owners and tenants of premises,
- preparation of rental settlements,
- protocol handovers and acceptance of premises,
- preparation of contracts,
- solving current problems related to real estate,
- taking care of the positive image of the company.
- higher education,
- good knowledge of English,
- good work organization,
- accuracy and perseverance in carrying out tasks,
- self-reliance and proactive attitude towards assigned duties,
- communication skills,
- experience in the industry – as an additional asset.
- interesting and diverse work in a young, dynamic team, in a leading company in the industry,
- contract of employment,
- private medical care,
- opportunity for professional development / gaining work experience.
Please send offers including a resume and cover letter by e-mail to: rekrutacja(at)leachandlang.pl
Please add the following clause: “I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer by POLO GROUP Thomas Leach (NIP 6762284832) and Leach & Management Katarzyna Balawejder sp.j. (NIP 6762484502), with registered offices: ul. Garncarska 8/4, 31-115 Kraków, operating under the trade name of the Leach & Lang Property Consultants group, for the purpose of recruiting for the position applied for by me, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of future recruitment by the above-mentioned company.”