Leach & Lang Property Consultants is pleased to present the offer for sale of a new detached house located in the Zabierzów commune, in Nielepice.
The offered house is in developer's standard. Fully finished facades, internal plasters, screeds, attic development with plaster, internal installations with a recuperator and a gas boiler, connections, fencing, access and access on the plot.
The investment located in Nielepice consists of three detached single-family houses. Each built on a separate plot of approximately 3 ares.
The house has an area of 91.8 m2 and consists of a living area on the ground floor with a spacious living room with southern exposure and a private night area with three bedrooms, located on the first floor.
At the back of the house, on the south side, there is a garden measuring 13 m x 11 m with a view of the open horse riding arena with a green hill in the background.
There are many more beautiful views!
The investment is intended for young families with children who value peace, idyll and freedom, and want to live “in the countryside”, but close to the “city”.
SELECTED TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE HOUSE:
1. Underfloor heating in all rooms – economical, aesthetic, ensures even temperature distribution;
2. Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery – energy saving, good air quality, adjustable humidity;
3. Condensing gas boiler with a closed combustion chamber – safe, high efficiency and 24kW power;
4. Knee wall, 140 cm high – fully usable attic;
5. Insulating the walls with thick polystyrene. 18cm – energy saving;
6. Roof covered with Wienerberger ceramic tiles – durable material, color, great acoustics;
7. Caparol silicone plaster and decorative resin plaster with mica – resistant to lichen, discoloration and mechanical damage;
8. Triple-glazed windows – high thermal and acoustic insulation.
The investment is located on the sidelines of Nielepice. Located in a picturesque valley, it offers peace and contact with nature, while ensuring good communication with Krakow.
At a distance of 450 m there is the MPK Kraków “Nielepice-Pętla” bus terminus (line no. 258).
In Rudawa (2.5 km) there is an Agglomeration Railway Station (SKA).
Numerous walking routes, including forest ones (Tenczyński Landscape Park).
A picturesque view of a green hill with a hiking trail to Brzoskwinia. There are two schools nearby.
Price: PLN 799,000
According to the Civil Code, this offer is not an offer for trade.
More similar offers on www.leachandlang.com